In the past few years, a number of rock legends have picked up the proverbial pen to set the record straight on their personal stories. Keith Richards, Eric Clapton and Sting have all told their […]
When longtime fan of The Who Ed McConnell first bought his tickets to see the band in Providence, R.I. in 1979 for only $11, he had no idea a cancellation was coming. Until this year, he thought the stub would be useless.
“We have recorded a piece of music that is a fabulous ending for the Olympics… and just shows the great music that has come out of this country,” Daltrey said. “This country has put some fabulous music out into the world.”
“What I remember of the size of Mick Jagger’s penis (is)…”
The Who will kick off a 37-date tour – Is Dallas a tour stop?
Jack FM would like to wish [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Who[/lastfm]‘s [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Roger Daltrey[/lastfm] a very happy birthday today! And to celebrate, we’re going to smash some guitars and blow up a drum kit! How very rock n’ […]
The deluxe edition of Quadropheniahits stores this week. The kids are still alright.
Remember how smart and informational you used to sound when you called them “Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark” to your friends? They were impressed. Then the stupid Internet was invented.
It’s hiding somewhere here on our website: and if you find it, you can register to win it. Don’t forget to come back and find it in a new location everyday! We’d love to keep […]
The 67 year-old [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Roger Daltrey[/lastfm] is taking “[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Tommy[/lastfm]“ on the road, and we’ve got tickets to his Verizon Theatre stop on October 12th. Man, we hope we’ll be around for 67 years. Who are […]
- Taste Addison 5-18-13 Wildflower Festival 5-17-13 Dallas Arboretum - Molly... Nina Agdal: Jack's Crush Of...
- Brooklyn Decker: Jack's Crush... Erica Durance: Jack's Crush... JoAnna Garcia: Jack's Crush... Laurie Holden: Jack's Crush...
- Scarborough Renaissance... Bombshells Throwback After... MetroPCS 5-6-13 Main Event 5-9-13
- MetroPCS 5-9-13 Kroger 5-7-13 Race Trac 5-4-13 'May The 4th... Main Even 5-2-13
- The rumors are true: Veteran cop admits ticket quota systems is REAL! Story: cbsloc.al/10j69sD 7 hours ago
- Bacon Saves the Day! Lost dog finds his way home – by scent of tasty treat: cbsloc.al/14txxUW 8 hours ago
- .@John_Fogerty On A CCR Reunion: ‘It’s A Possibility In The Future’: cbsloc.al/14JHo8A 11 hours ago
- Get An Exclusive Download of @STPBand With @ChesterBe: cbsloc.al/12P61j0 11 hours ago