Be warned: you will get smacked if you yell out, “I’ve been there!”
You’re not going to want to bring the kids to this circus.
Where they take a bleeding heart seriously.
“The battery on my cell phone was dead, so I didn’t have a calendar to look at” excuse can only sustain you for so long.
It’s something to look forward…and you can stick it on your fridge with a magnet!
There’s actually a lot for you to do tonight. And none of it involves you wallowing in self-pity.
Let’s just say you can leave your brain in the car with the windows down.
Read that line to yourself in an “Announcer Voice”. Sounds pretty cool, huh?
Think of it as the “Anti-Valentine’s Day”. Although, we have actual Valentine’s Day ideas, too!
And if you’re not into soccer…we’re sure you’re into margaritas
- Brooklyn Decker: Jack's Crush... Erica Durance: Jack's Crush... JoAnna Garcia: Jack's Crush... Laurie Holden: Jack's Crush...
- Scarborough Renaissance... Bombshells Throwback After... MetroPCS 5-6-13 Main Event 5-9-13
- MetroPCS 5-9-13 Kroger 5-7-13 Race Trac 5-4-13 'May The 4th... Main Even 5-2-13
- Show Us Your Throwback Pics! Kate Upton: Jack's Crush Of... Rock And Roll Over – Jack’s... Blonde Day – Jack’s Throwback...
- Did you watch @KROQ's #WeenieRoast this weekend? RT your favorite part of the concert! bit.ly/16271WT 6 hours ago
- Going to a wedding? Hold on to your wallets! Avg cost for a guest to attend is $539! Details cbsloc.al/19uOxdD 7 hours ago
- Win A Funjet Cacations Getaway For Two To Punta Cana!: cbsloc.al/11RL7Ec 8 hours ago
- Premiere: #JohnFogerty Lyric Video for ‘Mystic River’: cbsloc.al/18QHn5S 9 hours ago