WHAT'S HAPPENING IN DFW
- Live A Fanboy's Dream At Dallas ComicCon Fan Days You've GOT to check out this list of guests. Hobbits, and heroes, and doctors...oh, my!
- Enjoy The Mattress Firm Music Fest At The State Fair Of Texas It's the final weekend of this year's State Fair! We feel like crying in our Funnel Cake Ale.
- Charli XCX Graces The Trees Stage Tomorrow Night And that's "X-C-X"...not "10-100-10". Don't look like a dork. Like we kind of did recently.
- Come Out And See The Stars At The Saturday Night Spectacular Celebrity Golf Tournament & VIP Party Dude, Corey Feldman is going to be there! It'll be everything we can do NOT to quote from "The Goonies" and "The Lost Boys."
- Historic Downtown Granbury Square Hosts The Harvest Moon Festival Tomorrow Sounds like something straight out of a Neil Young album/song. Oh, wait...
- Fort Worth Zoo’s Boo At The Zoo Is Next Weekend Careful not to wear your meerkat costume around the lions: it'll only make them hungry.
- SEA LIFE Aquarium Presents: Underwater Pumpkin Carving Hopefully they're not using the old, squishy ones...those things will fall right apart.
- Cool Off At The Dallas Arboretum Tonight With Asleep At The Wheel You'll need to bring a rarity here in Texas: a coat.
- Rascal Flatts Is Opening For The Dallas Cowboys On Sunday And with a 5-1 record, the Cowboys have actually EARNED "Headliner Status!"
- Watch Collective Soul Shine On Saturday Afternoon How cool is this: an afternoon concert! We might get a little saucy and catch another one on Saturday night...
- Have A Perfectly Posh Time At The Perot Museum's Social Science Friday Click here to see all of the awesome stuff they have going on. And you know it's got to be good when blackjack is included.
- Erasure Brings Their Violet Flame Tour To Dallas Tonight Reminisce back on the days of buying (and applying) mousse in obscene amounts.
- The Studio Movie Grill Family Rewind Presents "Gremlins" Tonight It's cool if you want to bring your Mogwai. The SMG promises to feed them LONG before midnight.
- Get The YMCA Turkey Trot On Your Calendar A.K.A.: "A Fun Event That Gives You An Excuse To Get Away From Your Extended Family."
- It's A Halloween Spooktacular At The Main Dallas Animal Services And Adoption Center Find a furry friend for very little scratch.