WHAT'S HAPPENING IN DFW
- Enjoy The Beautiful “Dallas Blooms: Deep In The Hearts Of Texans” Before you complain about it being too cold outside to enjoy this...check out tomorrow's forecast.
- Check Out The International Exhibition Of Sherlock Holmes We'd normally tell you where it's happening right off the bat, but we'll leave that up to your expert investigative skills.
- Season 3 Of "The Following" Will Probably Kill It In The Ratings Tonight Maybe that's not the best choice of words.
- Get Out And Celebrate Texas Independence Day! If anyone can track down a Jacktivity that combines beer and this marvelous holiday...it's us. Click here.
- Go Laugh It Up With Jim Breuer Tonight WARNING: if Jim starts telling stories about his Dad, you just might pee your pants in laughter.
- Get Out And Run At The 2015 Cowtown Marathon Weekend If anything, you need to work off the two bags of Lays you put away during this week's snow days.
- Have The Best Of Times With Styx Tomorrow Night We used to love it when they'd play the 6-minute version of "Come Sail Away" at school dances. Unless the person we were dancing with was unattractive.
- Will Smith's New Flick "Focus" Is Out Today It can't be any worse than "After Earth". We (and Will) hope.
- The Series Premiere Of "Behind The Mask" Kicks Off Tonight Other than being uncomfortably hot in those costumes, see what life is like for school mascots.
- Tonight: Experience The Supreme Greatness Of Diana Ross Live In Concert It is wrong that her performance in "The Wiz" is our favorite?
- Go Rock Out With "2Cellos: Celloverse" Tonight No, that's not a misprint. Click here for details.
- Spend Some Time At The Dallas Rare Coin And Paper Money Show Typically, you've got to spend money to make money. Here, you spend money to buy money that's worth a lot of money. Got that?
- Experience "A 2KPop Sing-Along: It's Getting Hot In Herre" Tonight You know it's going to get crazy when you combine Nelly, Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Snoop Dogg and The Pussycat Dolls.
- Bet You Want Check Out The Dallas Stars Casino Night Tonight Wonder if the Stars will play craps a lot. You know, because the Stickman probably makes them feel at home.
- Season 30 Of "Survivor" Kicks Off Tonight Jeez. We remember the days when Survivor was only a group that sang "Eye of the Tiger..."