WHAT'S HAPPENING IN DFW
- Jimmy Buffett Teams-Up With Huey Lewis And The News Tomorrow Night Hey, Jimmy: we brought the water to YOU this time.
- Take The Fam To See The Dallas Symphony Orchestra's 'Peter And The Wolf' Don't worry: the wolf has been treated for ticks and fleas.
- Dallas Comic Con's Fan Expo Kicks Off Today And, yes, we've considered bribing Carrie Fisher into divulging 'Star Wars: Episode VII-The Force Awakens' secrets.
- Give Up The Funk Tonight With George Clinton And Parliament Funkadelic If only we had the guts to style our hair like Mr. Clinton...
- It's An All Funk Radio Show At The Dallas Arboretum's Cool Thursdays Tonight It's going to be funking awesome (thank God spell check didn't catch that one!).
- Neil Diamond Takes The Stage At The A.A.C. Tonight Cheer to hear "America". Secretly hope for "Hello Again".
- Up For Some Old-School Dungeons And Dragons? Is a mage ready to enter the sphere of annihilation in "The Tomb of Horrors" module?
- It's Four Days Straight Of Texas Rangers Vs. Boston Red Sox Home Game Action With fireworks tomorrow night, and Ice Cream Sunday, you can't go wrong.
- Dallas Gaming Expo & Retropalooza 2015 Are Coming Soon That unhealthy obsession you had with Pac-Man is about to return.
- Yum: It's The Historic McKinney Farmer's Market Farm To Table Dinner Wow...a six-course dinner. The only meal that's even come close to that for us: when we ate a half-dozen Mallomars in a row.
- We Can't Wait For The “Rolling Stone: A Backstage Pass With Baron Wolman” Exhibit Because there's nothing like the thrill that will get you when you get your picture on the cover of the Rolling Stone.
- Head Off To See The Wonderful Wizard Of Oz Exhibit: It's Free! It's the only place in Texas where a tornado is acceptable.
- Prepare Your Palate: Taste Of Dallas Is Coming Soon We're getting ready by eating REALLY crappy food...so this food will taste spectacular.
- See 'Godzilla' On The Big Screen Tonight This is the original. No Ferris Bueller or Walter White remake here, folks.
- The AT&T Byron Nelson Is In Full Swing We'd crack a joke about how they brought all of the PGA players in by ark...but it seems everyone is making that joke these days.