WHAT'S HAPPENING IN DFW
- Dallas Cowboys Training Camp Opens Next Month and Fans Can Attend for Free Here's something to add to your list of summer activities!
- Watch 'Southern Fried Road Trip' Or Maybe Be On 'The Biggest Loser' The good news: neither of these Jacktivities will make you gain weight.
- Head South To The Waco Mammoth Site A fur-covered mammoth. That used to live in the area that's now Texas. Obviously the climate was cooler back then.
- Tonight: It's Judas Priest Redeemer Of Souls Tour 2015 Pick up "The Best of Judas Priest: Living After Midnight" before you go. "You've Got Another Thing Comin'" isn't the only song they sing, you know.
- Have Some Barenaked Ladies With Your Violent Femmes This Wednesday Night As a teenager, there was nothing cooler than screaming along to the unedited version of the Femmes' "Add It Up".
- Catch Keith Sweat & Bel Biv Devoe Together On Stage Tonight Remember when you put "Do Me!" on that girl's mix tape? How'd that work out for ya?
- Your Choice Of Comedy Tonight: Mo’Nique...Or Bob Newhart? We'd pick the hilarious Monique...but Bob Newhart has the edge with those nutty Larry, Darryl, and Darryl guys on his show.
- The DFW Summer Boat Show Comes To Port Today Dream of buying a yacht...settle on a dinghy.
- Show The Volkswagen Some Love At Dub Splash 2015 See if you can settle the decades-long puzzle: is Scooby Doo's Mystery Machine a VW Bus...or a Chevrolet Sportvan 108?
- Bring The Fam Out To The Parker County Peach Festival Feed your kids the GOOD kind of sugar.
- Experience "Sharknado" In Sharknad-O-Vision For Free We can confidently say this will be unlike anything you've ever experienced before. With or without Ian Ziering.
- Join In The Hysteria Of Def Legend Tomorrow Night Maybe they can translate "Gunter glieben glauchen globen" for us...
- Take A Trip Back To The 80's This Saturday Night With The Molly Ringwalds If you're looking for us, we'll be in back trying to figure out this freakin' Rubik's Cube.
- Catch Widespread Panic At The Winspear This Evening Would you like some bread with your jam?
- 3 Doors Down & Seether: On The Same Stage Tonight Early millennium hard rock at its best.