WHAT'S HAPPENING IN DFW
- “Wreck The Halls” At Dark Hour Haunted House Let's just say Midol won't solve your problem with Krampus.
- Get Rocked Into The Christmas Spirit Sunday Night With Trans-Siberian Orchestra Do you think Santa has a red leather suit he could let us borrow for the show?
- Bring The Fam Out To Grapevine Vintage Railroad's North Pole Express FYI: the conductor, Santa Claus, etc. do not look like Tom Hanks.
- Head Out To The Heard's Sixth Annual Holiday Trail Of Lights And don't be scared. That sound you hear is SILENCE.
- Bid Farewell To "The Colbert Report" Tonight Jeez...we have to wait all the way until NEXT YEAR to see him in late night!
- See A Real, Live "12 Days Of Christmas" At The Dallas Arboretum Avoid eating a chicken lunch before you go. The three French hens will smell it on your breath.
- Go Focus On The "Defined By Light: Photography's First 75 Years" Exhibit Back in the days when they used something called "film."
- It's Tonight: Jack's Ugly Christmas Sweater Party! Don't let the LIVE "Elf on the Shelf" scare you. You haven't had to move him every night.
- Back In Black Teams Up With Infinite Journey & Blaze Of Glory AC/DC, Journey and Bon Jovi better watch their backs.
- See Train (And Then Some) At "Night So Silent Night" Tonight Click here to see this amazing lineup. It'll put your other Christmas gifts to shame.
- See What Christmas Was Like With George W. Bush At The White House We'd like to know. Since our invitation was lost in the mail back in 2002...
- Up For Drinking Half-Priced Whiskey While Watching "Elf" Tonight? You're not? You sit on a throne of LIES!
- Jack's Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Is This Thursday Night Remember: ugly doesn't mean stinky. Please launder your sweater appropriately before the party!
- Ever Seen Animated Chocolate Pastry Chefs? They're so cute...you'll just want to eat them right up!
- Have A Shop At The Arlington Museum's Happy Holidays Gift Store SO happy these guys can help. Our holidays will be happy when the freakin' Christmas shopping is done.