WHAT'S HAPPENING IN DFW
- Hitchcocktober Continues Tonight With "Dial M For Murder" Or just call 877-321-JACK! Although, we're not as suspenseful.
- It's "Trails And Treats" At The Fort Worth Nature Center And Refuge Here, it's actually kind of cool to get a rock in your trick-or-treating bag.
- Check Out "Football" At Frisco's Sci-Tech Discovery Center And they're talking Cowboys-type football here... not FC Dallas fútbol.
- Girlie Night At The Alamo Draft House Presents "Hocus Pocus" Tonight Jack's teeth looked just like Bette Midler's in this film before he got braces.
- Snag Some Cool Gifts At The Craft Guild Of Dallas’ Fall 2014 Show And Sale The biggest fallacy: only your Mimi would love this stuff. WRONG!
- Catch The Arctic Monkeys In Concert Tomorrow Night To our dismay, the group is not from the Arctic... nor are they monkeys.
- Up For A "Mean Girls" Quote-Along? Relive the days when Lindsay Lohan had less... issues.
- Try To Make It Through 16,000 Square Feet Of The Slaughter House We doubt we'd make it 16 feet.
- Ripley’s Nightmare At The Wax Museum: Real...Or Wax? This seriously takes fright to an all new level!
- Let Six Flags Fright Fest Scare You Silly We're not scared! We'll prove it. We're going tonight! Just pay no attention to the fact that the next time they're open is Friday night.
- Put The City Lights Holiday Festival On Your Calendar We're legally allowed to start discussing the holidays because it's less than a week from Halloween. Yes, we made that up.
- Kenny Rogers Teams Up With Ronnie Milsap This Saturday Night Don't you dare knock us for loving these guys. You KNOW that if we started playing "The Gambler" or "(There's) No Gettin' Over Me", you'd sing right along.
- Pat Benatar, Her Hubby And John Waite Are Playing In Town Next Week Fine, Pat Benatar fans...Neil Giraldo's coming. We've just always been jealous of him. Pat's HOT!
- Fort Worth Zoo’s Boo At The Zoo Or Dallas Zoo Halloween Nights? Eh! It's not like, "there can be only one!" Take in both this weekend!
- Sunset Screenings At Annette Strauss Square Presents "The Shining" Ooooo...an outdoor screening. The only thing that would make this better is a snow storm and maze in the middle of Dallas.