WHAT'S HAPPENING IN DFW
- It's 3 Movies And A Country Show! It's not a bad 80's movie reboot: it's a cool group of Jacktivities!
- Get Into The Holiday Spirit Sunday Afternoon With City Lights Time to try and get some play with the mistletoe...
- Grab Your Skates And Head Over To Panther Island Ice Or, if your skating habits go along with the typically warm Texas weather...they have skates for you to rent, too.
- The Kids Need A Nap Today: The Fresh Beat Band Are In Town Tonight Admit it. Their songs grow on you like a FUNGUS!
- See The Winner And Finalists Of NBC’s "Last Comic Standing" Live On Stage It's tonight. Good thing. You're going to need all the humor you can get before the fam gets together next week.
- Bring Your Munchkins To The Dallas Arboretum's "12 Days Of Christmas" We wouldn't mind seeing 10 Lordes-a-leaping. We like her music.
- Catch A Sunday Sunset Screening Of "Raging Bull" It's a simple equation: Scorsese + De Niro = GREATNESS.
- Up For A Geeks Who Drink “This Is A Tribute: A Hunger Games Quiz?" Other than knowing that Jennifer Lawrence looks amazing in a tight leather outfit, the odds are NOT in our favor.
- The 2014 Chi Omega Christmas Market Kicks Off Today Go. Because buying a loved one a gift card proves to them how lazy you are.
- Slayer Hits The Stage Tonight At Verizon Theatre Remember: you're a little older now. You can't bang your head like you used to.
- The "Duck Dynasty" Season 7 Premiere Is Tonight It's OK to admit you watch it. Jack cried when Sadie Robertson made it through "Dancing With The Stars" this week.
- Go To Church And Take It Easy With The Connections Band Where the heck were these pastors when we were growing up?!
- "Elf The Musical" Will Be Singing Loud For All To Hear Just go. Don't be a cotton-headed ninny-muggins.
- It's "A Night With Chrissie Hynde" This Evening Your preconceived notion of the Winspear being a mostly-classical venue will be blown away when Chrissie starts singing "Don't Get Me Wrong."
- Legendary Artists Pay Homage To Paul With "The Art Of McCartney" Compilation And if your kids laugh at those "funny-looking wide discs", spell it out for them: "v-i-n-y-l kicks your downloaded song's BUTT!"