WHAT'S HAPPENING IN DFW
- See Dancing With The Stars Live Tonight Admit it. There's eye candy for the guys AND girls at this Jacktivity.
- Clerks, Rocky Horror Picture Show Or Purple Rain Tonight? Why can't we be in three places at once?
- Tesla's Playing Here This Weekend Well...kind of here. We'll tell you where to follow the SIGNS! Oh, jeez. Sorry.
- Are You Up For Some Rockstar Bingo: Pop Edition? As long as it doesn't involve Marky Mark portraying the replacement lead singer of a Judas Priest-like group in a movie...we're there!
- TCU Has The Advantage At The Fort Worth Stock Show And Rodeo Today Confession. We sometimes mistake the Horned Frog for a character from "How To Train Your Dragon".
- Tonight: It's A Totally '80s Sing-Along Madonna Party Click here for party details. Just don't end up hitchhiking naked on 75.
- See Chicago At The Hilton Anatole Saturday Night This is going to be one cool, up-close-and-personal performance for a great cause. Might want to bring breath mints.
- The Movie Tavern Goes Retro Tonight With “Weird Science” You can't go wrong when Oingo Boingo sings your movie's theme song.
- No Ramen Allowed At The 2015 Winter Chefs Cooking Class Series Well, unless you want to add roasted shoulder of lamb with smashed vegetables and greens to it.
- What In The World Is Odysseo? Think of it as Cirque du Soleil for horses. But with no equestrian contortionists. Click here for details.
- Get "Singled Out" At Dark Hour Haunted House's "Love Is Blind" Yup, you'll be on your own...with only one item. And it's not the Match.com app on your iPhone.
- It's Dallas Mavericks Vs. Memphis Grizzlies Tonight Although we're sure the Mavs will win this one...if a real grizzly went after a real maverick, the real maverick would lose.
- Go Laugh With Paula Poundstone Saturday Night It's cool if you laugh AT her, too. She can handle it.
- What Does The Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo Have In Store For YOU Today? Lots of roping and tie-down roping. Are we sure this isn't a western-themed "Fifty Shades of Grey" screening?
- This Sunday: Big Screen Classics Presents "Casablanca Don't stress: it starts at 12:30pm. Plenty of time to get home and prepare for your pigskin soiree.