JACK ON TAP - YOUR SOURCE FOR CRAFT BEER IN DFW
- St. Patty’s Block Party At Addison Saucer For the first time ever, Flying Saucer Draught Emporium in Addison is hosting an outdoor block party on Monday, March 17th, in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day. The shindig will feature an outdoor bar, food, and music by DJ Russ and will run from...
- Little Café on the Prairie The newly opened Bird Café (located in the old Fort Worth Flying Saucer building)
- Addison Saucer Hosts Stone Brewing Beer Dinner On Thursday, March 13th, the Flying Saucer in Addison will play host to a four course beer dinner featuring Stone Brewing Company out of Escondido, CA.
- Cedar Creek Debuts Special Release The Cedar Creek Brewery has announced plans for a series of special releases in 2014.
- Ft Worth Saucer – Barleywine & Swine The Fort Worth Flying Saucer is hosting the 5th annual Barleywine Experience, named Barelywine & Swine this year, on Saturday, February 22nd, beginning at 11am.
- Valentine’s Day Events Valentine’s Day is traditionally all about roses, candy, and flowers. This year, why not celebrate with some craft beer?
- Rubberneck Red Launch & Concert Last week, Martin House Brewing Company announced an exclusive collaboration with local music legends The Toadies in the form of Rubberneck Red. The brew, essentially a lower ABV version of The Imperial Texan, is being released to celebrate the 20th...
- GBC Plans New Beers, Packaging The Grapevine Craft Brewery has been open all of about two months, yet they are already expanding their sphere of influence and putting plans in motion to package their brews.
- Cook Hall For the Love of Beer Dinner Cook Hall, a gastropub located in Victory Park, is holding a “For the Love of Beer” dinner Friday, February 21st, to honor large-format beers from around the country. Chef Douglas Wagenhauser has created a five course dinner sure to help folks beat...
- Deep Ellum Unsheathes Four Swords Conventional is not a word we're accustomed to using when describing the Deep Ellum Brewing Company (DEBC).
- Dallas Winter Warmer Returns Dallas Winter Warmer will return year on Saturday, December 14th in a new location; Main Street Garden Park in the Dallas Arts District.
- PBC Turns Two To say Michael Peticolas has been working hard since opening his brewery two years ago would be a gross understatement.