While visiting the Shoal Creek Tavern at The Shops at Highland Village the other day, a couple ordering a flaming cocktail got more than they expected.
The two suffered major burns, but luckily sustained non-life-threatening injuries, after they were scorched by splashed alcohol from a liquor bottle that broke.
After employees acted quickly by extinguishing the flames, they called for help. Emergency responders immediately took the couple to Parkland Memorial Hospital via CareFlite.
Source: WFAA 8
©2017 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.