Gas Station Nachos Have Officially Killed Someone

One person is dead and nine others have been hospitalized after eating contaminated nacho cheese sauce at a gas station just outside of Sacramento, California. These poor unlucky souls contracted botulism, an illness caused by a toxin produced by a bacterium.

The California Department of Public Health has released a statement confirming that the cheese sauce tested positive for toxins.

Via CNN

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 100.3 Jack FM - Dallas, TX

Radio.com App
All Access Pass With Billy Kidd
WIN Stuff

Listen Live