iPhone Charger Electrocuted A Man While He Slept

So, you shouldn’t only be worried about Samsung phones, now there is proof that iPhones could also be as dangerous.

A man in Alabama sustained second- and third-degree burns to his neck and hands when his necklace touched exposed prongs on an extension cord connected to his phone charger while he slept.

According to data from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, the American Burn Association (ABA) states 4,700 resident fires are started annually due to extension cords.

Check out the pictures HERE

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 100.3 Jack FM - Dallas, TX

Radio.com App
All Access Pass With Billy Kidd
WIN Stuff

Listen Live