World Turkey Federation: Jack FM Fights To Save Turkey Day

wtf kjkk 385w World Turkey Federation: Jack FM Fights To Save Turkey Day

JACK-FM is fighting back against the early onslaught of Christmas decorations and Christmas music by creating the World Turkey Federation.

WTF’s primary goal – to save Thanksgiving, DON’T play Christmas music until after Thanksgiving!

Join now and spread the good word.

It’s easy, stand strong with the protest of getting sucked into the vortex of Christmas decorations and music.

WTF unite.

wtf turkey kjkk World Turkey Federation: Jack FM Fights To Save Turkey Day

Comments

1. Cadhla says:

The most horrifying thing in the world happened, midnight halloween night, I was listening to the seasonal music chanel on my cable tv and it switched over to christmas music. You do not know terror until you are listening to Rob Zombie and the next thing you hear is frosty the snowman. This has got to stop!

2. Dwanna says:

Amen.. It’s getting to where we just have Christmas year round. I have already seen christmas light go up.

3. Linda says:

EVEN THE CHURCHES ARE STARTING THE CHRISTMAS BAND WAGON! LET’S BE THANKFUL FIRST BEFORE WE ARE ALL LOOKING AT THE VALENTINES DECORATIONS IN THE STORES ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!

4. Don Hoover says:

Hey Jack, I’m onboard with that. Where can I get one of those cool “WTF” stickers????
    Thanks, Jack

5. Deborah Bell says:

Exactly….WTF…. save the turkey….I need at least one more day of being fat, laying around doing absolutely nothing except gorging myself!!

6. Sarah says:

Thank You!!

7. Janet says:

Count me in!
    Not that I’m requesting, but it is a tradition to play “Alice’s Restaurant” every Thanksgiving. I’m just sayin’…